Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Award for Most Friendly Immigration Officer

Toggle
Hi All,

Here I find an interesting article.

http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,1564,1470089,00.html

The headline of this article is funny " Making Civil Servants More...Civil".

Hamboldt foundation has started to award the most friendly beamters. We should also propose the foundation to list "unfriendly" , "unskilled" and "inefficient" alien office beamters. May be we can complain to the foundation with detail explanation when we face any unexpected behaviors from them.

regards,

mk
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Award for Most Friendly Immigration Officer
Answer
1/28/05 1:56 PM as a reply to Mashud kabir.
Sorry Mk

Surely they have also planned the award for most unefficient Beamter but the idea was useless.

There is no competition for my Beamter. If this category would be implemented, he surely will win in all negative aspects you mentioned (and a couple more you don´t mentioned)

But just as a comment, I don´t feel myself discriminated. I have seen this man giving the same treatment to people whose clothes costed more than my annual salary, people comming from the middle of the field from elsewhere and germans bringing the new foreigner spouses to Germany.

In this case, this is not discrimination, just stupidity (and of course unfriendliness and unefficiency and lack of capacity of understanding!)

Regards und schönes wochenende!

YO

PS: Thanks Detlef for the "Expert" cualification. I will print your message and bring it to the ABH just in case to get the Hochqualifizierte clause!
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott