Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

getting an used engine

Toggle
getting an used engine
Answer
2/21/06 8:57 PM
hi,I am a student of Mechanical engineering studying in Bangalore, India.We are building a race car for the competition held by SAE in Australia next year .We are in search of YAMAHA R6 ,600CC,MPFI Engine. we heard it will be available easily in Germany.We are trying for the contacts .please help by sending any links.
thanking you,
Pavan
0 (0 Votes)

Re: getting an used engine
Answer
2/21/06 9:42 PM as a reply to pavan y.v.
Anytime I can't find a specialty shop in Germany for something I am looking for, I always end up finding one on www.ebay.de

Just did a search for yamaha 600 motor ( same as in english ) and I came up with a few of them.

Unfortunate thing is they usually state "nur abhlung" ( pickup only ), but you can get around that by arranging your own courier.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: getting an used engine
Answer
2/22/06 2:48 PM as a reply to pavan y.v.
You have to buy the complete bike, only engine is very difficult. If you know anyone in germany they can buy it for you from ebay. Then you have to arrange the shipment.

You can get a new engine but only from yamaha company that would be a cheap solution except buying the new bike.

Regards
Khan
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3