Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Press

Doing smart shopping in Germany

Toggle
Doing smart shopping in Germany
Answer
3/27/11 12:47 AM
Hi,

This is for english speaking people living in Germany and looking for latest deals, offers in Germany. Take a look at the website, http://www.dealbitte.com

You might find something interesting.

Regards.
Divz
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Doing smart shopping in Germany
Answer
3/27/11 4:05 AM as a reply to divzee chandrasekar.
thanks!!!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/27/11 1:06 PM as a reply to divzee chandrasekar.
Hi,

If you are living in Germany, then you can get more benefits by visiting "Nearby Deals" page of the website www.dealbitte.com. On this page you can now browse online brochures. They are precisely tailored to your area and offer something for everyone. All displayed brochures are always up to date. Seek out what interests you.

Nearby deals at http://www.dealbitte.com/p/weekly-deals.html

Regards.
Divz
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/27/11 7:24 PM as a reply to divzee chandrasekar.
before you got too excited.
Most of the time, the real deal are gone already.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/27/11 11:36 PM as a reply to divzee chandrasekar.
deals getting over before you access them? simple solution for this problem. subscribe to newsletter or become a fan in facebook page to get know the deals as soon as they are posted. regards.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/27/11 11:49 PM as a reply to divzee chandrasekar.
What I mean:
one has nothing to do (jobless) - waiting in front of LIDL before it open and find out there are actually only 2 items in the shop and the goons in front of you have taken it already.

OR

if there are enough items in the shop mean usually it isn't a real deal, no significant price different and it is wasting time to make extra effort to get it for working people.

It is my personal experiences that the cheap stuffs from discounter are getting worst from year to year.
E.g:
- 10 years ago, I have bought a thermohose from ALDI and it is still in good shape now.

- recently I have bought strumphose for my daughter (3 euro in discounter and 4-5 euro in DM or C&A). I have returned them the second day because the quality is so bad compare to the 4-5 euro one
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott