Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Who has here received Daueraufenthalt-EG?And in which state are you?

Toggle
Hi all,
I just called Bundesinnenministerium in Bonn to ask and they said the the implentation of the law is at the discretion of each state but theoretically all that have Niederlassungerlaubnis Unbefristet have the right to recieve D-EG.
Now I am in BW and upon the suggestion of a very helpful gentlemen in Bonn office, I called BW bim and asked the same questions.
I was told that BW will not issue any D-EG visas until the law is agreed in EU, which could be in autumn or late autumn.
I would really appreciate it if someone can tell me and the other members here if and where they got their Daueraufenthalt-EG
Many thanks!
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Who has here received Daueraufenthalt-EG?And in which state are you?
Answer
7/4/07 4:18 PM as a reply to Dana Ilic.
We are in the same boat! I also requested a D-EG here in Baden Würtenberg. They couldn't give me an answer if they will provide me such or how long it would take.
I know that Hessen is issuing D-EGs. What if we get an Anmeldung there and request it from there? Would that work?? What do you guys think?

Regards,
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/4/07 6:21 PM as a reply to Dana Ilic.
Hi,

I am still waiting for the response from the Ausländerbehörde for my D-EG. I am in BW and applied for D-EG/NE in June. I have got the reply that I can take the NE as all the formalities are complete but for D-EG they are asking for knowledge about German law. And they don't know how should they prove this knowledge of law? I hope that in a week or so I will get the reply about their final decision.

if you can get registered in Hessen then your file will be transferred there in a month or so. Then you can apply there and hope that you will get it without any big issues.

Hope that it helps.

Peacy
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/4/07 7:51 PM as a reply to Dana Ilic.
Hi,
I had the same idea registering where they actually do not have an issue to give you D-EG
I have seen on other forums that Sachsen, Bayern, Hessen are already giving these visas.
For BW we have to wait till Sept/Oct and it is still an IF
Oh yeh
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/20/07 6:39 PM as a reply to Dana Ilic.
Hello dana17 and Peacy!!!

Do you have any update on your applications??

I still have no update on mine.

Anyone else also trying to get a D-EG???

Regards,

Arthur
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/23/07 12:06 PM as a reply to Dana Ilic.
Hi Arthur,

They have rejected my request for D-EG and gave me NE. So, Now I have joined the NE Club :-). Thanks to the Trust7 for the uptodate info.

They told me the new law is still not clear to them and they don't know how to check my Grundgesetz basic knowledge and therefore they asked me to enquire about D-EG again in 2-3 months.

Hope it helps you.

Peacy
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3