Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

visa going to end after ALG didnt find a job yet

Dear All,

I am in a very bad situation. I came here in Germany on 2005 and it is already 5 yrs now. I finished PhD here and worked as a postdoctoral researcher for some time. My work contract ended 6 months ago. Now I am getting arbeitlosung geld but I will not get it from next month onwards, the 6 month period time is over. Also my visa is going to end in this month. After my job contract the foreign office people gave 3 months ficktion beschenigung and after that 3 months again gave another 3 months visa, so now I am with ficktionbeschenigung.

The sad thing I didnt get a job after my work contract. I attended several interviews but nothing successful. I have an appointment with Auslanderamt on last week of this month. I dont know whether they give another visa, becoz the person who is handling my documents is not so good and last time he behaved very badly.. So I am really worried what he will do this time..

During my PhD time, I had the visa under 18 para and I was paying tax and all..
So I am wondering if there is any other possibility to extend my visa..I have one more interview next week.. But I am not sure...

Anybody have idea, what I will do..to contact some lawyer..or so..please help..

Expecting your reply

Das
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3