Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Confirmation letter

Toggle
Confirmation letter
Answer
9/16/08 6:37 PM
Hello to everyone,

I thank in advance those who can give light to my worries for my residence visa application. I have tourist visas in my passport in the past years but the embassy denied my last application to visit my boyfriend in Germany. Few months ago, we decided to get married and I submitted my residence application today, and I right away get a mark D on my passport. How does this affect my residence visa application? Can I still get a residence visa? The officer also give me instruction to submit more documents like the declaration of my residence since I am 15 years old, and 2 passport size ID other than the 4 pictures I submitted in the application. This 2 documents I will comply right away, but the one that confuse me is to get a Confirmation from the Standesamt/Auslanderbehorde if checking is needed (Amtshilfeersuchen der Auslanderbehorde bzw. Des Standesamtes, falls von dort eine Urkundenuberprufung – Dauer 4-6 Monate – gewunscht wird.) * Bittee schicken Sie uns die schriftliche Bestatinggung per email….. My husband talk to the foreign office but they cannot give us the said document.

There is also a note that says * needed even if you decide not to have your documents checked. This note can be found after the Proof of basic German Language, College Diploma and transcript of records, Copy of federal identity card… I can’t understand why there is such note. Is it the applicant or the embassy that will decide whether the application be checked or not? Can anyone help me understand my case?

Will I still comply the late registration requirements if my birth certificate was submitted in the registry office same year I was born but the civil registry office record it in the registration book 4 years after my birth year?

Sincerely,
Wildflower
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Confirmation letter
Answer
9/16/08 7:38 PM as a reply to Karry Lee.
If you could answer the following questions it would be easier to help

1. Are you at present in germany?
2. What is your nationality?
3. Are you already married or applying for Marriage in Germany?
4. Did u submit the documents in the Embassy in your country?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/17/08 3:25 AM as a reply to Karry Lee.
1. No, Im not in Germany right now,n but i have been in Germany 2 times and was tourist in other Europe country in the past years. I am a Filipino.
2. I was married to German just last June 2008. He come here in our country.
3. Yes, I submitted my application and documents in our country.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/17/08 5:06 AM as a reply to Karry Lee.
Will i tell the embassy about my birth certificate? or will i just wait for embassy instruction? if they look on my official birth certificate paper, it is written there that the local registry recieved my b. certificate a week after i was born but they record it in registry book 4 years after.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott