Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

NE or Daueraufenthalt-EG eligibility

Toggle
NE or Daueraufenthalt-EG eligibility
Answer
6/20/09 4:11 PM
My status in Germany (lived for 49 months altogether)
AufenthG §30 - 29 months (also studied but with SAME AufenthG §30)
~5 months with HiWi student job with insurance payments
AufenthG §18 - 20 months and still continuing
worked full time with complete insurance payments for 19 months during the 20 months and still continuing.
I have BE visa and good german language skills. I searched the forum but still have following questions w.r.to my status.I am not eligible for NE in highly qualified category.
1.What is the chance for me getting NE and approximately when I am eligible for NE or Daueraufenthalt-EG?(in how many months from now)
2.Is 5 years stay enough or 60 months pension payment is mandatory for NE or Daueraufenthalt-EG?
3.I am aware that half period of student time is calculated for NE (aufenthG §16) but I was in aufenthG §30. so how the time period is calculated for me half or full?
Thank you
0 (0 Votes)

Re: NE or Daueraufenthalt-EG eligibility
Answer
6/21/09 5:49 PM as a reply to kamal kamal.
senior members pls help.
Thank you
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/22/09 12:20 PM as a reply to kamal kamal.
Dear helpme helpyourself..

this has been discussed many times in this forum.

search
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/22/09 1:26 PM as a reply to kamal kamal.
Hallo stutt
In the forum they are discussing with other different situations.But I would like to know w.r.to my case where time under §30 is considered or not for NE or Daueraufenthalt-EG and 60 months pension payment is mandatory or not for ppl arrived after 1.1.2005.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/22/09 3:44 PM as a reply to kamal kamal.
According to the law you need 60 months pension payment for NE, so you can calculate when you become eligible.

Concerning D-EG I don't think the 60 months pension payment is required but some persons have been complaining here on the website that they have been facing problems with that.

In all cases you still have a long way with only 49 months.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/22/09 4:53 PM as a reply to kamal kamal.
thanks axenso

My spouse has 60 months pension payment.

9c Absatz 2 rule says

der Ausländer oder sein mit ihm in familiärer Gemeinschaft lebender Ehegatte im In- oder Ausland Beiträge oder Aufwendungen für eine angemessene Altersversorgung geleistet hat

1)According to this rule am I eligible for D-EG in 11 months from now?

and 9 Absatz 3 rule says

Bei Ehegatten, die in ehelicher Lebensgemeinschaft leben, genügt es, wenn die Voraussetzungen nach Absatz 2 Satz 1 Nr. 3, 5 und 6 durch einen Ehegatten erfüllt werden.

2)According to this rule am I eligible for NE in 11 months from now?

I have unlimited job with BE visa now.My spouse has dependent visa, has BE but no job now,paid 60 months rente,lived for the time that is required for NE or Daueraufenthalt-EG.

3)Is he is eligible for NE or daueraufenthalt-EG?

Danke im Voraus.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/22/09 5:05 PM as a reply to kamal kamal.
I don't know what you're trying to refer to in the law. If you fulfill everything under § 9a then you'll be eligible in 11 months.

Your spouse is not eligible if not currently employed.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott