Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

GC Question?

Alternar
GC Question?
Respuesta
28/06/06 16:00
Hello I am currently holding Green card GC since 2004. My question is If I am going to chaange my current job, then the new company can apply for new Green card Arbeiterlaubnis / visa valid for another 5 years or just they only can apply for visa for one year.
I will be appreciated if someone guide me about this and other things necessary to take care when a person is changing a job,
regards
0 (0 Votos)

Who can please send me unterhaltsbescheinigung?
Respuesta
28/06/06 16:31 en respuesta a salman khan.
Hello everyone,

Could you please be so kind to send me unterhaltsbescheinigung in Word Format if you have it?

dqh66266@yahoo.de

Thank you very much in advance!
0 (0 Votos)

Re: GC Question?
Respuesta
18/07/06 20:07 en respuesta a salman khan.
Hello I am currently holding Green card GC since 2004. My question is If I am going to chaange my current job, then the new company can apply for new Green card Arbeiterlaubnis / visa valid for another 5 years or just they only can apply for visa for one year.
I will be appreciated if someone guide me about this and other things necessary to take care when a person is changing a job,
regards
0 (0 Votos)

Re: GC Question?
Respuesta
18/07/06 21:30 en respuesta a salman khan.
@salma

first read the inscription on your visa and write it here if you want answer.
maybe you do not need another visa
second there is no GC any more and they can not give new GC
third
search the forum
the truth is out there
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124