Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Business Partnership with German for GCs !!! Is it possible?

Alternar
Dear All,

I am new to this forum. I am from India currently working as IT professional in Germany.

The law that applies to my visa is $ 18 AufenthG with further description as follows:

Beschaeftigung nur gemaess $ 27,1 BeschV erlaubt als IT-Fachkraft bei Firma X

My quesition is...can i start IT business in partnership with my German friend?.
If yes, then what will be effect on my visa status?
Will visa status be changed to business visa ?
If it is possible to start business in partnership with German then what is the procedure to follow on.?

I have been observing the messages and behaviour of the members of this forum and found all the members very supportive and helpful.
So, i hope that you will help me too in this regards.

Regards

Rikudost

It is nice to be important...But it is more important to be nice !!!
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Business Partnership with German for GCs !!! Is it possible?
Respuesta
20/05/06 15:40 en respuesta a Riku Dost.
The short answer is, yes, it is possible GC members have done it before. One made a formal business plan and got his visa changed, basically everything they modified is that he was not bound to a certain company anymore.

http://www.trust7.com/en/germany/sucess_stories

But be advised, writing a Business Plan is hard work, and it takes time to prepare. There are plenty of Books and software to assist you, but structuring a company requires you to become good with financial, legal, tax and commercial matters.

http://www.bmwi.de/BMWi/Navigation/existenzgruendung.html

Now, if you have been living in Germany for three years or more, you can change your permit to state Beschaeftigung Erlaubt, which will let you take employment anywhere. So if you and your friend form a company, you can work for it.

Regards,
-a
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3