Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

First Step - Unbinded Visa

Alternar
First Step - Unbinded Visa
Respuesta
16/11/05 10:54
Hi,
Over the past few days I was studying the posts here focussed on the 'problems generally encountered' It had greatly to do with binded visa

One of the MAIN obstacle that was noticed is that many still many GCs possess a VISUM that in bound to the firma and the GCs are unware of it !!

Folks, the aim of this post is to HIGHLIGHT that this type of VISUM is Shi..y and you need to immediately get an unbounded one.You are eligible for it too.

It takes just 10 minutes if u do it while you have a job else you may not be able to do it and will be illegal here!!

Bottom line--> Please check ur visa if ur firma name is present, get that changed,NOW!!

Good luck
0 (0 Votos)

Re: First Step - Unbinded Visa
Respuesta
17/11/05 0:49 en respuesta a Strn Gunter.
Hm...
I would like very, very much discuss in this theme.
I think and I would like and I suggest that one initiative be done about the following issue:
In the People Court Right in Strasbourg under the Article 4:
1. No one will be held in slavery or servitude:
The visa is valid for work in company XXX and would be invalid with ending the job by company XXX.
The human is in held and servitude of the Firma XXX i.e. of the servitude of Employer and state i.e of ownership and servitude and slavery of final body – the Employer.
To the Employer are given right as Goad and as final prosecution body.
2. No one shall be required to perform forced or compulsory labour.
No job no Aufenthalt, no Aufenthalt no Arbeitgenehmigung…..is not that forced or compulsory labour?
There are many other interesting Paragraphs.
This is the link.
http://www.echr.coe.int/echr
I hope I am not making more problems my self and to you all.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott