Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Integration courses

Integration courses
Respuesta
7/12/04 14:02
Just received this from the Bundesregierung mailing list:

"Les étrangers qui vivent déjà en Allemagne sont susceptibles de devoir suivre un cours d'intégration s'ils bénéficient d'aides sociales ou si un besoin d'intégration particulier est constaté, c'est-à-dire si, par exemple, les parents d'un mineur vivant en Allemagne ne parviennent pas à communiquer simplement à l'oral en allemand. Si un participant ne respecte pas l'obligation de suivre le cours, ses aides sociales risquent d'être réduites de 10 % au maximum pendant la période d'absence."

And for those who didn't had the chance to learn the language of Voltaire :-) here is the translation:
"Foreigners already living in Germany may need to follow the integration courses if they are receiving social help or if a need of integration comes to surface, i.e. for example, parents of a minor are not able to communicate verbally in a simple way in German. If one who follows these courses does not respect the obligation to follow the courses, his social help can be reduced of 10% maximum during the time he will not follow the courses."

Just to let you know that as I can see, for those already here, they will have to follow the courses only if a need is remarked.

There are other points in the newsletter but I think this one was the most relevant for us.

D.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18