Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Standesamt acceptiert nicht Dänemark marriage

Alternar
Hi,

I studied here and now going to get married with my Germany Girlfriend on 20th of this month in Denmark.

I met with another guy who married in denmark and he told me his story. According to him, when they went to their Standes, the "Beamter" told them that he doesnot recognise the "Marriagepaper" of Denmark, while it could be a false copy etc and therefore that "Beamter" will send the inquiry to "Tonder - Denmark" himself through German Embassy, and he will register the marriage only after he gets the confirmation from "Tonder-Denmark" directly.

That beamter delayed the process and only after 4 months he registered that marriage.

I want to know, if this is a normal process, or there are only few such Standesamts who creates such problems?

===============

Our Standesamt is Gross-Gerau (Frankfurt). And beamter there are very unfriendly.

Earlier we wanted to marry in Sweden and for that we needed "Ehefähigkeitszeugnis" (Marriage Ability Certificate) for my German Girlfriend only (while mine came from my home land).

But the Beamter was not ready to give it to us and told us that first of all my girl friend has to tell whom she is going to marry (i.e. I ) and then I have to give him my "Ehefähigkeitszeugnis" und Geburtsurkunde, und 260 Euro..... and then he send the documents in German Embassy in Pakistan who will certify and legalize my document (which takes 6 months time).

I told them that it is too long process and we can marry in my home land or Denmark (where we don`t need Ehefähigkeitszeugnis). Upon this he told us that he is not going to Register this marriage till the time he doesn`t get my "Ehefähigkeitszeugnis" and send it to German Embassy which certify it (i.e. again 6-8 months process).

==================

Therefore, please tell me how to deal with this guy. Or should we simply change our Anmeldung to other place.

And also I have heard that Ausländerbehörde in Frankfurt (und Umgebung) are very strict and create unnecessary problems.

Specially if some one has any experience with Ausländerbehörde from "Gross Gerau (Frankfurt)", then please let me know.

Thanks and Regards.

PS: Please reply as soon as possibe while next week we are going to marry (and in case we have to change our Anmeldung due to Beamter there, then we need time for that.
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Standesamt acceptiert nicht Dänemark marriage
Respuesta
12/07/06 13:59 en respuesta a Asim Hasnain.
First of all, Is it that easy to get married to a German girl when you come from a south asian country? I have seen many Pakistanis's and Indian's getting married to German women not girls. I think it is easy to marry a divorced German women in Germany. What is your say?

AFAIK, a marriage certificate from Denmark is valid in Germany only if it attested by a health or foreign ministry in Denmark.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
12/07/06 15:30 en respuesta a Asim Hasnain.
Thanks Babloo about the Tip for Foreign Ministry or health Ministry.

Do you know how to contact these ministeries in Tonder and how long is it going to take?

Thanks and Regards.

PS: As far as Divorced woman, then I think I am a lucky guy.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
12/07/06 17:28 en respuesta a Asim Hasnain.
why don't u google it with a keyword like "denmark foreign ministry" and check their consular services section for details

since you are not going to marry a divorced woman I will reward you with the below URL
http://www.um.dk/en/menu/ConsularServices/LegalisationVerification/
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18