Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Entry Clearance

Alternar
Entry Clearance
Respuesta
22/02/08 14:09
Hello,

I got the HSMP approval. I am based in Germany and need some help about how to go about applying for the entry clearance and the time to process it.

Also, do the proposed rules change influence my application in any manner.

Thank you.
Santosh
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Entry Clearance
Respuesta
22/02/08 19:24 en respuesta a Santosh Srinivas.
what help do you need

basically you go to dusseldorf with your passport to the uk embassy , submit passport with hsmp clearance and fill in a couple of forms , submit some other papers they ask for and you are done

if i were you i woule do this immediately

be careful though because depending on your german status you may lose tzhat if you move to the uk

the new rules change the way hsmp can be applied for and should not impact you as you already have hsmp approval.

there are some new rules in terms of how long it is valid for and rules pertaining to how you can renew etc but shouldnt concnern you yet.

i work in the uk and germany and i would never trade my pr in berlin for anything but good luck in the uk
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott