Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

pension money

Alternar
pension money
Respuesta
19/07/05 16:54
Does anone know how could one get hes pension money back? I heard one must wayt 2 years for that ..is it true? Only after 2 years can I even make the request? I'm thinking of moving out to another country ant I would be very interested to know this things.
0 (0 Votos)

Re: pension money
Respuesta
19/07/05 17:21 en respuesta a Valentin Chira.
Could you please search the forum?

Its just here on the right margin------>
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
19/07/05 17:44 en respuesta a Valentin Chira.
Yes..sry..I should have done that before. The only question that I have is has anone ever did it? I gues not... the problem is that I wanna move into another country other than my home country. Do I still need to fill that in my home country? Or can the pension be transfered to another country if that country is an EU country?
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
19/07/05 18:17 en respuesta a Valentin Chira.
If the country has an agreement with Germany, then you can transfer the whole fund to that country.

Click on the words
Mitgliedstaates and Abkommenstaates
and you´ll get a list of countries that have an agreement.

http://www.bfa.de/nn_9334/de/Navigation/Themen/International/Versicherung/Beitragserstattung__node.html
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott