Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Alternar
NE + pain
Respuesta
8/11/05 15:50
Today , I was with Auslaenderbehoerde for applying my NE. My visa is finishing 31st January 2006(Aufenthaltserlaubnis from 1st Feb 2001 to 31-01-2006). Normally I am going there without an appointment. I submitted papers that was required for NE (I precollected all the requirement for NE from the person who is handling my case one months earlier itself). He collected from me 42.50Euro (half charge for NE). and said that visa is only possible when you finish 5 years before it is not possible. So come 1st or 2 nd of February(the law says that). . He said that if you want , he can give an extention for 6 months. I disagree with him and asked for a termin in January for NE. But he didn’t give me and without asking, he gave the Cheffin room number, he didn’t have any more time to talk with me. Anyway I went to Cheffin’s room and talked with her. She said, what he said is correct, it is only possible 1st February 2006.
I don’t understand, Why they want to give us unnecessary pain?
What are the risks involved in it ?
Do you think, it is better I go with a laywer ?
N.B. : We talked with him in German and I am from Baden Wuettemberg state.

Any Suggestion ?
0 (0 Votos)

Re: NE + pain
Respuesta
8/11/05 15:59 en respuesta a S Manalil.
Hi, its not a pain at all. They are right to ask you to come after you finish 5 years in Germany. They need a background check to be down and i expect its started in your case, bcos they have collected some fees. what you can do is you can just go like that in the mid of January 2006 and you would get it. You dont need to go with any lawyer, i have the experience of gtetting it, i have written about how to get it on a website called www.connectingindians.com
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
8/11/05 16:32 en respuesta a S Manalil.
manshi
you should learn few things about Germany.
ABH has lots of freedom in choosing what and when will they do. In fact it does not choose every Beamte but boss at some ABH.
So you are right he can give you NE even now, but he also has right not to.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
8/11/05 17:47 en respuesta a S Manalil.
manshi
I had the same response.My GC ended mid of Aug '05 and they asked me to come after that and I had my holidays during that time and I just got 2 months extension and went in holiday.When I came back there was a letter from ABH to come and collect my NE.I went on second week of Sep and collected it.
What is the difference that is going to make for you to get NE in mid or end of Jan and 1st Feb.
-metro
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
8/11/05 18:06 en respuesta a S Manalil.
Seeing things like that, you have first to request a small extension of your visa. Reason why I'm saying that is the fact that as your visa is ending January 31st, from February 1st 12:00:00 AM you will be in Germany without a valid visa, thus, if some authorities put a hand on you and ask for your visa at that time, man, you are officially in trouble.

D.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
8/11/05 18:19 en respuesta a S Manalil.
no he is not.
if he made an official Antrag for visa extension or NE than he has legal visa until Antrag is accepted or rejected.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
9/11/05 16:49 en respuesta a S Manalil.
@ Aryan
Thank you for your valuable information.
@ metro
If something go wrong, I couldn’t manage to get it on 1st February,
There is a gap, so everything start again from ‘Zero’. It may affect
When I try for Permanent Residence.

Thanx to Nobody,DVD.

I think I will go in January and ask NE. If they again says ‘No’, it is only possible 1st February, then I will ask for an extension.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
9/11/05 19:14 en respuesta a S Manalil.
this guy was 8 days without visa and his old visa was valid because he made Antrag for NE
look here
http://www.trust7.com/index.php/de/forums/faq_and_important_links/another_ne/(offset)/10#msg30956
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott