Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Unlimited Visa , Applying

Alternar
Unlimited Visa , Applying
Respuesta
12/12/06 22:15
Hello Everybody,

I came to germany in 2002 march and my Green card is going to expire in 2007 March.

I got a new job in Basel, and i have to start from April 1st 2007. I got on the basis that they will apply for Border Work permit.

I have been to the Ausläanderbehörde today for applying Unlimited German Visa, they told it is too early and i have to come in March 2007.

Since i have to take up the new job in Switzerland on April 1st 2007., will it enough time to get the Unlimited VISA in Germany if i apply in March?

Can you also throw me some light, since i am going to resign my present job by this month ending, do the Auslanderbehörde people say you dont have any job from April 2007, so your visa cannot be prolonged.
In that case, i will be out of Germany...

Any suggestions are welcome..
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Unlimited Visa , Applying
Respuesta
13/12/06 11:51 en respuesta a Cherry Cherry.
First of all, do you have BE on your pass? That would make things really simple for you.

If you live in Germany and work in Basel, you might be able to get the NE. As your lebensmittelpunkt will still be in Germany, I would recommend talking to the trust7 lawyers and then to the ABH and discuss the situation with them.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
13/12/06 11:56 en respuesta a Cherry Cherry.
You are on very dangerous territory here. One of the forms you have to fill up for NE is arbeitsbescheinigung where it says what status u have with the company. In your case it will mention that you have cancelled the present contract. So it may be considered your life is not sure in germany. Even if you convice them that you have a job lined up in germany they will some time wait till the probation period is over. But if you are goin to work in Basel that means effectively you are leaving germany and they may not extend you visa in Germany at all. AFAIK cross border permits are mostly for germans and maybe NE but not sure about workpermit holders. There is a big possiblity that you may not get ur NE in such short period.

These are just my point of view, but wait for comments from some other forum members.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
13/12/06 16:47 en respuesta a Cherry Cherry.
hi,
It should not be a problem , take u'r new employment contract and mention that u r willing to live in Germany. If possible u can ask for the confirmation letter from u'r new employer.
The German governament can not just through u out since u do not have a job in Germany after working for the past 5 years.U'r case is better than a person not haveing job and depending on the Arbeitlosegeld.
But as we know it all depends on the person who is sitting in the chair. (s)he can make the decision giving u an N.E or an extension of u'r VISA.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
13/12/06 19:46 en respuesta a Cherry Cherry.
Hello Cherry & ajaysuguru,

i had the same situation regarding the job cancel!
I have a five year contract and work for five years in a German company until 31.08.2006. Because the company didn't extend my contract i have to find a new job. In between i was on the ABH June of this year and try to get NE, but it was no chance beacuse i have a job for just two months (31.08.2006) even if i had already the new contract. They told to me, i must wait until the "probezeit" is finished and then apply once more for the NE.

Funny and stupid but its reality.

Good luck,
Kosovar.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
13/12/06 21:02 en respuesta a Cherry Cherry.
Ok well I dont have a suggestion it's just my fiance is in the airforce and we are plannin to get married in June but right now he's in Germany I would really love to be with him but I'm not sure if I could get a visa for a little over the 90 day thing. If I can can someone let me know how I would get it.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott