Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Niederlassungserlaubnis etc.

Alternar
Niederlassungserlaubnis etc.
Respuesta
28/02/12 23:01
I've seen some posts/comments from forum members saying “I plan to apply for Niederlassungserlaubnis soon. Can someone let me know the procedure?”. I have a doubt here. I believe you can only apply for Niederlassungserlaubnis when you are being offered a job in Germany. So,
- If you have a job offer in Germany, then wouldn’t your to-be employer be getting the Niederlassungserlaubnis application procedure sorted out for you?
- I am an IT engineer. I am trying for job in Germany. But whenever I apply for jobs in Germany, the recruiters say “Oh, you need a visa? Naah, sorry we’re looking for people who don’t need visas”. I think I’ve read online very recently that Germany has made it easier for employers to hire non-EU people for skilled work. But, now when I am searching, I am not able to find any official webpage saying this. Can anyone tell me the link to such official webpage that mentions the above announcement, or mentions the salary requirements for the various work permits (like Niederlassungserlaubnis, and so on)? I need it for my own reference as well as to show potential recruiters.
Many thanks for your kind help.
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Niederlassungserlaubnis etc.
Respuesta
28/02/12 23:17 en respuesta a A B.
Further to the last point of my above post:
I came across this link:
http://www.bluecard-germany.com/Welcome.html
It talks about the requirements for Blue Card & Niederlassungserlaubnis, including the salary requirements. I do see similar information on other private websites/forums. But obviously this information must have originated from some official website. Can anyone tell me the official website which elaborates the requirements for the various types of work visa/permits for Germany like Niederlassungserlaubnis, blue card, etc.? I did try searching official websites but they all linked to other official websites and none I found to describe the requirements. May be I searched in some wrong way. Can anyone please tell the correct link? Please! Thanks!
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott