Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

My Daueraufenthalt-EG Experience

Alternar
My Daueraufenthalt-EG Experience
Respuesta
20/11/06 20:47
Hi all,

Just thought I would share my Hessisch Daueraufenthalt-EG experience.

Put on a suit and went in and made an inquiry. There were two women at the counter. The one serving me had never heard of it ( she insisted I had the best visa possible ).

However, I showed her the page printed from this link:

http://www.agah-hessen.de/Themen/Recht/Aufenthaltsrecht/Daueraufenthalt_EU.htm

Right then, her colleague junmped in and areed with me that the thing even exists. They still tried to send me away ( with an appointment in 2 weeks ), but I insisted that I can wait all day for an answer.

The counter woman went straight to the boss and was there for about 10 minutes. When she came out, she quickly pulled up some information and started putting it on an Antrag ( one that was for something else but she just crossed that out and put in Daueraufenthalt-EG over the top ).

Alot of the stuff they want is a repeat of what I supplied for NE ( wohnbescheinegung, arbeitvertrag, etc. ). However the one thing I was fearing ( 60 rentversicherung payments - never paid any as a freelancer ) was NOT listed.

It's a real pain in the a** to go ask my doctor landlord to fill out this stupid form again. But it will be done tonight and my Antrag will definitely be in their hands tomorrow.
0 (0 Votos)

Re: My Daueraufenthalt-EG Experience
Respuesta
21/11/06 12:36 en respuesta a maurice love.
My Antrag is in and I was told the whole thing will take one to two weeks.

However, I did notice a pattern in the way the Auslanderamt deals with this.

Yesterday, receptionist A told me I had an unbefristig Visa and could not get better. Receptionist B joined in the conversation to concur that my request was valid.

Today, only receptionist B was there. Suddenly her line is the same as resceptionist A's from yesterday, "you don't need the Daueraufenthalt-EG, your visa is unbefristig".

However, after pressing the issue and reminding her that she had agreed with me yesterday, she quite quickly thanked me for the Antrag and told me it would take 1 to 2 weeks to complete the process.

Lesson learned; they really don't want to give this thing but know they have no choice so be persistant.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott