Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Changing Spouse workpermit from BE to EG

Alternar
Hi All,

First of All I thank all of you here for helping me out in getting the German Citizenship. I and my son recently awarded with German Passports. Unfortunately my wife does not recieve german passport as she is here as a dependent since 2 yrs.

Before i have the german pass i have a BE and my wife also has got hte BE. As I am aware that with BE one can not start freelancing, i am looking for a ways for getting my wife an EG. As I became a German now , does it help in any how that my wife gets EG ? What is the procedure in usual getting the EG for the dependents wives?

Thnaks in advance

Regards,
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Changing Spouse workpermit from BE to EG
Respuesta
3/01/09 1:35 en respuesta a SSDK SSDK.
congrads on your citizenship. The process is very easy, just go to the foreign office with your wife and ask them to change your wifes visa to EG. If they ask, just give the reason you wrote here.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
3/01/09 12:21 en respuesta a SSDK SSDK.
Hi Raj

THanks for your reply. I have also applied for the OCI last week for myself and for my son. Your suggestions are really valuable. i will plan next week to visit the ABH.

Btw, Do you have any experiences in doing some kind of business here in Germany like IMport/Export business from india to germany or vice versa? I am looking for a way to establish some kind of business activity. If you have any, please share.

regards,
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
12/01/09 17:26 en respuesta a SSDK SSDK.
Hello,

Can you please tell what is the full form of BE and EG? I am not very new to Germany, employed and will be finishing 2 years of work very soon. I believe BE is work permit which is independent of employer, but do not know the full form.

thanks and regards,
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
12/01/09 18:17 en respuesta a SSDK SSDK.
BE = Beschäftigung Erlaubnis( Normal case allowed to work for any company )
EG = Erwerbstätigkeit Gestattet ( Normal case any employment allowed )

@Raj

Today We visited in the Asusländeramt and my wife recieve the "Jede Erwerbstätigkeit erlaubt"

Thanks.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
12/01/09 18:31 en respuesta a SSDK SSDK.
Thanks for the reply and Congrates for getting EG for your wife.
If you have already availed BE for your wife, can you let me know if I can apply for BE on exactly finishing my 2 years of employement? and how long does it take to get BE? If you can provide the weblink, that will be great.

In which absatz then one comes? I am holding right now 18 Absatz 2.

thanks in advance and best regards
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
12/01/09 18:39 en respuesta a SSDK SSDK.
@SSDKSSDK

congrads. good luck with the job search or new business opening ;-)
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
12/01/09 18:49 en respuesta a SSDK SSDK.
@hcg

http://www.aufenthaltstitel.de/beschverfv.html#9
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3