Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Spouse Visa : Getting in Along on Work Permit.

Alternar
Hi All,
I have recently got a job in Germany (Munich) under Skilled Profession category with my new Employer is ready sponsoring WorkPermit and Residence for me. I am Indian citizen with a UAE work permit and presently staying in Dubai along with my Wife (I am married since 2 Years).

I would like to know from you guys -- How is it possible to apply for my Wife's visa along with me for entry in Germany. I Have my marriage certificate attested by Ministy of external affairs/ Ministry of Home INDIA and also from some Embassies... (UAE,Bahrain) and is writen in English.

I would appriciate your replies in this regards as it would be very helpful for me to plan for thingsnfurther.

thanks,
Romesh
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Spouse Visa : Getting in Along on Work Permit.
Respuesta
19/05/08 9:52 en respuesta a romesh Sharma.
Hi Romesh,

Congrats for your new job. You and your wife can apply together at the German embassy at UAE.

In your cover letter clearly mention that your wife has held a spouse visa in UAE and your marriage certificate has been attested. For many Indians they asked for a marriage certificate verification, in your case they may not.

Your wife might require a German language proficiency - level A1. They might waive this requirement if your wife is a graduate. This depends on the official in Germany. It is better for your wife to get done with this course.

Good luck with your visa.

Stuttgarter
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
19/05/08 17:14 en respuesta a romesh Sharma.
Thanks Stuttgarter for you reply.
In regard to German language Knowledge... Nither Me not my wife has the certification but my Employer told me to get some language course done when I come to germany but how will it be possible to convince German Authorities with my Wife's German Language Qualification.

My wife is a graduate.. do we need to proof this to the authorities to get the langaure requirement waived off.

As I need to apply for the Visa very soon.. It may not be possible for us to take language course before application..

thanks,
Romesh
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
19/05/08 17:38 en respuesta a romesh Sharma.
Romesh - you are not required to have the language certificate. For your wife it MIGHT :-) be required. This certificate has to be obtained at Goethe institute and not elsewhere.

She can still apply for the visa without this certificate. Ask your wife to mention in the cover letter that she (intends to register/has registered) for this course

It is recommended for her to get A1 ceritifcate. In Germany they ask for this certifcate during residence permit renewal.

Grüss Got
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18