Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Vote for BMI letter

Alternar
Vote for BMI letter
Respuesta
8/03/05 14:28
maybe some of you did not notice
we made letter for BMI to avoid those "Ich meine GC kann nicht verlängert werden" from ABH.

there are few versions. all are similiar and the last one is:
http://www.trust7.com/de/forums/visa_questions/hier_is_the_vorschlag_example_letter_to_bmi/(offset)/20

all should vote for some version at:
vote@trust7.com
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Vote for BMI letter
Respuesta
8/03/05 16:48 en respuesta a Denis von Domikulic.
I would like to request all of you GClers to contact with your friends to vote for the letter.

regards,

mk
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
8/03/05 18:25 en respuesta a Denis von Domikulic.
Hi*,

until now I got 16 votes! Just to let you know :-)

Detlef
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
8/03/05 18:37 en respuesta a Denis von Domikulic.
17 with my vote.

I´m not so happy with the final result of the letter. It sounds to me more like a political presentation than just a simple clarification letter that, in my humble opinion, is what we needed.

But thanks a lot for those who have invested their time in writing, I´m giving my vote to support the initiative and let´s hope somebody answer it.

Btw, which will be the final form of the letter (email, letter, fax) and where it will be sent if I can allowed to ask?

YO
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
8/03/05 18:47 en respuesta a Denis von Domikulic.
Yo,
if you are not so happy, i would like to request you to provide your own suggestions.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
8/03/05 18:56 en respuesta a Denis von Domikulic.
Please mk

If I would have the time, I would have made it, as I always helped, but surely not better or worse than any of you, just different.

I recognize the effort/time of those who have helped with my vote (by the way, till now the only public) but I have also the right to emit my opinion.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
8/03/05 19:10 en respuesta a Denis von Domikulic.
yo,
ofcourse u have the right to tell your opinion. I respect it. But it would have been very nice if you could suggest us somethings. And your suggestion is also valuable to us.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
8/03/05 19:10 en respuesta a Denis von Domikulic.
>Btw, which will be the final form of the ->letter (email, letter, fax) and where it will >be sent if I can allowed to ask?

I think The addressee should be the one which is given here.. http://www.zuwanderung.de/2_faq.html

An wen kann ich mich wenden, wenn ich weitere Fragen habe?
Das Bundesamt für Migration und Flüchtlinge (BAMF) beantwortet Bürgeranfragen unter folgender Telefonnummer: 0911/ 943 – 6390. Der Bürgerservice ist außerdem per Email erreichbar: info.buerger@bamf.bund.de. Die Anschrift lautet: Bundesamt für Migration und Flüchtlinge, Frankenstr. 210, 90461 Nürnberg.

Weitere Informationen finden Sie auch auf der Homepage des Bundesamtes für Migration und Flüchtlinge (BAMF) http://www.bamf.de/.

regards,
Alvin
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3