Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Long-term business trips

Alternar
Long-term business trips
Respuesta
9/08/06 16:14
I hope someone can give me advice. My company is asking me to reallocate to another city because I'm already working there longer than three months for the customer. In such situation, I’m free to choose: or to move to another city or to travel there. In both cases, travel expenses can be paid (on the top of the salary), but it is not tax free.

I’m asking you to give me advice what to do. For me, it doesn’t make sense to move from city to city every time I have to stay longer than three months at the customer. I already asked someone about this, and it seems that reallocation is acceptable only if my company have a branch in another city. Because this is not a case, I’m not sure if company can request something like that (daily rate will be not paid anymore).

On the other hand, there is nothing about long-term business trips in my contract. It is only stated that travel expenses will be paid according to the company guidelines (which I have never seen). Again, I’m not sure if company can request from me to stay longer than three months at the customer, especially under such conditions.

Thanks in advance.
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Long-term business trips
Respuesta
11/08/06 18:19 en respuesta a Bojan Franic.
Double householding seems to be good thing.

Nach Ablauf der Drei-Montas-Frist (Fahrskosten steuerfrei)

- Fahrten im Rahmen einer doppelten Haushaltsführung
- Fahrten zwischen mehreren regelmäßigen Arbeitsstätten
- Fahrten innerhalb eines weiträumigen Arbeitsgebietes
0 (0 Votos)

PASSPORT and VISA urgent!!
Respuesta
11/08/06 20:52 en respuesta a Bojan Franic.
Dear friends
I got a new passport today. The aufenhalterlaubnis is on the old passport. I already applied for a british business visa last week and mentioned by old passport number there.
Now i am in a dilemma, because the Consultate as cancelled the old passport once it issues a new passport. I think i need to transfer the aufenthaltserlaubnis on the new passport now, and then reapply for the british business visa or can i get a british visa without transferring the aufehaltserlaubis from the old passport to the new passport.
I will appreciate your prompt replies.
Thanks and regards
GnR
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7