Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

HDFC/ICICI money transfer

Alternar
HDFC/ICICI money transfer
Respuesta
18/04/11 14:43
Hi,

I know that we can transfer money from Germany to India through HDFC/ICICI money transfer service.

For that we have to transfer the amount to a local bank account and they will transfer it with exchange rate that prevails on THAT day. And the transfer from our account to that account will take a day or 2.

My question is, have any one tried to fill a uberweisung form with cash to credit the money to their local account. In that case will the money be transferred to India on THAT day itself with the THAT day's exchange rate?

Thanks a lot.
0 (0 Votos)

Re: HDFC/ICICI money transfer
Respuesta
22/04/11 23:17 en respuesta a R R.
ICICI money to india has some new features... e-transfer(one time or scheduled). sign up to money2india and they will take money from your local bank if you provide bank account and routing number(not sure what you call... but you can check that on your Cheque, it is besided cheque number). Even express e-transfer facility also there if you are regular customer you will get that facility and some other facilities they have which is good, no need to worry much to transfer money to India.

You can also try www.xoom.com website.

regards,
Srikanth
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
30/04/11 14:06 en respuesta a R R.
Thanks Srikanth....

I used HDFC and the ex-rate is better than citibank's.

Nice weekend guys.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
2/05/11 15:51 en respuesta a R R.
Hello,

I explored www.xoom but looks like only in USD currency not in Euro. I wonder how it will work if your money is in Euro. Will they convert Euro first to USD then to the currency you would like to send?
Thanks a lot.
MJ
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3