Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

indian wome need advise.

Alternar
indian wome need advise.
Respuesta
16/05/12 0:31
i am in germany at goslar. i am married ta german 17 years and we lived in india . we have a daughter. aged 1 years . now we came to germany to start bussines after a big loss in germany . my husband is very good house man who was always at home . and i am a money maker . now i am 48 years old and he is 41. now he feels i am wast any more and wants to push me back to india . my daughter is in germany . i want my daughter. but she like germany and also loves her father s . he wants me to go out of the house and makes lot of plan to push me out to find cause , he want to divorce me . i donot mind but he never want my daughter to live with me. . how is the law in germany. i donot know. he has big support of friends and lawers to help him . is the law equal or they only support germans. i cannot make any more chilren as he never he can have many chilren in future . i am not in a position to get help.
0 (0 Votos)

Re: indian wome need advise.
Respuesta
16/05/12 14:26 en respuesta a nirmala.ober ober.
Sorry to hear about your situation.

I can not give you any legal advice, but I know 3 cases where kids are living with mother after divorce. In one case my friend was an Indian national and her husband a German national. He was given "Hausverbot" after he started troubling her before even getting divorce. The case ended up in my friend's favor and both the childern remained with my friend. She got a residence permit and later nationality on the base of her kids who were German nationals and she had to stay with them for upbrining (she wasnt working by the way). But do not raise your hopes and seek LEGAL ADVICE asap

I think, it is same as in India. Unfortunately, there too I have seen such cases. Father has no chance to bring childern after divorce. The mother has first right over childern. The father takes on the cost by paying part of his income to the mother and child.

For a year old daughter, it is difficult to imagine without upbringing without biological mother keeping her age in consideration.

Nevertheless, without wasting any time, you should seek legal adivce as soon as possible.
0 (0 Votos)

Re: indian wome need advise.
Respuesta
17/05/12 19:17 en respuesta a nirmala.ober ober.
your argument would be if he is not earning how will be take care of the daughter. Strange guy.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott