Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Niederlassungerlaubnis rules in different States

Hi,

Let me give my status - i am staying in germany from june 2005 (5.5 years till now). Since i was on exchange contract, i didnt pay RV (Rentenversicherung) until end of 2007. But for last 36 months i have a unlimited local Work contract and have paid RV for 36 months. My german is good (completed B1 & integration course) and a german master degree. My salay is less than 66k per year.

Except for 60 month RV, i have all prerequistes to obtain a NE. I was told by my friends that it is possible to make NE without 60 months of RV. different states have different rules for NE, and that i can make it one Bundesland or the other where it rules permit. Do anyone of you guys have information or experience on this , so that i can make my NE as soon as possible.....
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott