Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

job suche visa with an expired visa

Alternar
job suche visa with an expired visa
Respuesta
11/12/09 10:13
Hi !!

I hope you can help me, I really dont know what to do.

I finished a master in Management two months ago (Okt 09), and right after that I went back to my home country, meanwhile my student visa - Aufenthaltstitel expired (Nov. 09).

Now, I want to go back to Germany in January 2010 to get the Job suche visa (1 year extension), is there any problem to get it due to the fact that I left Germany and that my student visa expired???

Also, I just need to show my certificate,insurance and proof of $$ to get it, or I need something else?? Do I have to show a proof of residence??

Btw, Can I still use my old address to do the job suche extension if I didnt do the abmeldung in the registration office???

I hope you can help me !!
Thanks
0 (0 Votos)

Re: job suche visa with an expired visa
Respuesta
11/12/09 12:03 en respuesta a Eduardo Rodriguez.
Forget abt the rest.
You need some visa to enter into Germany right?
Where would you apply fro that?
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
11/12/09 19:16 en respuesta a Eduardo Rodriguez.
Not really, Im from Mexico and we can enter Germany without visa and stay there for 3 months.

Last week I went to the german embassy to see if they could give me the job suche visa,and they simply said german authorities in germany are responsible for this type of permit.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
12/12/09 12:51 en respuesta a Eduardo Rodriguez.
If you don't need a visa to enter Germany, then come over and make a try. But I slightly have the feeling they won't be taking in account the time you did on studies here and will ask you to get a normal visa, not a job search one. So you can come over and still have the chance to search for a job in your 3 months stay.
Have a nice WE.

D.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3