Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Tax Return 2006

Alternar
Tax Return 2006
Respuesta
27/03/07 15:39
Year 2006, I worked in Munich for 7 months and then in köln for 3 months, in total 10 months. I was in class I (not married) throughout the year. For initial 2 months i was working as student(not paying any tax).
I have contacted a steuerberater to file my tax return for last year. After working for 2 weeks , he told me that I will not get anything back from the finanzamt. He told me that I lived very near to work place and do not have expenses last year.
Though I bought a laptop, which he says will be considered for 36 months. I am not sure if he is calculating it correctly.
Can you guys tell me , if it can be true, that i dont get any thing back.
or should i change the steuerberater(pay fees agian)
I will be thankful if someone can share his experience or expertise.
regards
vivek
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Tax Return 2006
Respuesta
28/03/07 16:43 en respuesta a vivek gupta.
My tax consultant from a Lohnsteuerhilfeverein talked to me for about an hour, told me what to expect and asked me whether I want to file the returns through him. I said yes, paid him his fees and sent him the required papers!

How come your guy asked you to pay before his service???

-Fred
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Tax Return 2006
Respuesta
28/03/07 20:28 en respuesta a vivek gupta.
Someone out there has taken you for a ride.

You should surely get some money back:
1. Since you didn't work for a complete year.
2. You bought the laptop, the cost could be split into 2 or 3 and claimed in 2-3 years.
3. travel expense to office
4. Pauschbetrag fuer Arbeitsmittel, you could claim up to 110 EUR, even without any bills

there are few more, you could check here:
http://trust7faq.wik.is/Tax

Its better to file your tax returns on your own, with the help of your colleagues or so. In that case you save fees for a steuerberater.

Or you could consult a good tax consultant. Try one of the Lohnsteuerhilfefereins.

The fees you pay for the Steuerberater could be claimed next year.

Edit: ok, #3 that I mentioned above might not apply to you, if you stay close to your office.
when did you buy the laptop ? If its too old, you might not get anything on it too.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott