Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

travel after/during aufenthaltserlaubnis

Alternar
travel after/during aufenthaltserlaubnis
Respuesta
14/02/05 17:15
I have an Aufenthaltserlaubnis for a stay as a Guest Scientist at a Uni here. I am on sabbatical from US so do not "work" here. Naturally the erlaubnis is tied to my "involvement" with the Uni. I will have been here 6 months.

Question, at the end of Sabbatical , can I travel in Europe (and even re-enter Germany)for a few months. Also, can I travel during the Sabbatical.
0 (0 Votos)

Re: travel after/during aufenthaltserlaubnis
Respuesta
14/02/05 20:38 en respuesta a jason been.
If you are not out of Germany for more than 6 months at a time and your visa is valid, you can re-enter into Germany.

regards,

mk
0 (0 Votos)

Re: travel after/during aufenthaltserlaubnis
Respuesta
16/02/05 9:14 en respuesta a jason been.
Thanks, But I guess my concern is after the expiration of the visa. We would like then not to return home immediately, but travel in other countries in Europe for a while. As an American, we get 90 days without a visa, but when does the clock start .. after the expiration of the visa or when we first arrived.

It would seem like a fairly common desire.. to travel aftera working visit.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott