Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Visa status ..layoffs

Alternar
Visa status ..layoffs
Respuesta
19/11/08 23:47
hi,

one of my friend having BE visa valid till Oct 2009. Yesterday he received a mail that they removed him from Feb'09. he did 2 yr job in Germany, so he can apply for arbeitlosegeld. But my qus is for BE visa holders:

1. how many months they give arbeitlosegeld for BE holders?
2. consider some other one is having BE visa just five months, so while getting arbeitlosegeld will they extend his visa in GERMANY?
3. when we need to inform arbeitsamt that someone lost his job to get arbeitlosegeld?

pls help us..
txs
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Visa status ..layoffs
Respuesta
20/11/08 1:25 en respuesta a ka sr.
1. how many months they give arbeitlosegeld for BE holders?
http://www.arbeitsagentur.de/zentraler-Content/A07-Geldleistung/A074-Sozialversicherung/Publikation/pdf/Dauer-des-Anspruchs.pdf
He will be eligible for upto 1 year

2. consider some other one is having BE visa just five months, so while getting arbeitlosegeld will they extend his visa in GERMANY?

Normally yes. but if he is not successful in finding the job then they may not extend the visa after some time...but since he has BE he can find some temporary job(anything) to prevent them from kicking him out of the country.

3. when we need to inform arbeitsamt that someone lost his job to get arbeitlosegeld?

http://www.arbeitsagentur.de/nn_25872/Navigation/zentral/Buerger/Arbeitslos/Arbeitslosmeldung/Arbeitslosmeldung-Nav.html
Normally upto 3 months at the earliest and 1 day at the latest
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
20/11/08 22:56 en respuesta a ka sr.
For the same issue i have following queries.

1. I dont have BE visa. For 2 years studied in germany and have been working since July 2007.
Am i eligible for Arbeitlosengeld and will my visa be extended??

2. I need to extend my visa in next July and i hope my job is secure with my present employer. What is the possibility to deny visa extension for the same job??

Thanks for any help.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
28/11/08 1:30 en respuesta a ka sr.
BE and duration of ALG I payments are not related at all, it just depends on how long you worked full time with or without BE status. If you are eligible for ALG I and the amount of ALG I is enough to provide you with the means of living (that is usually the case - ALG I is about 60% of your net salary and renteversihirung and krankversicherung are paid for you separately, should be enough) you will get your visa extended for the duration of your eligibility. Maybe as Fictionbecheidigung, depends on internal regulations of local Ausländeramt, but you still allowed to stay. It is recommended that you find a new job before your eligibility runs out ;). It's like insurance, you payed for it, either you stay in Germany looking for a job and use it or simply leave the country. BE just means no Arbeitsmarktcheck which gives you a better chance to find a new job.
Regarding temporary job - i think there's jobs with certain salary requirements like below 165 euro a month u r allowed to take and still have ALG I but I would forget about those, just a waste of time. Your friend should have no problems staying as long as he has enough ALG I to cover living expencies, he should just focus on finding a new job as soon as possible to make things easier for himself.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
28/11/08 18:29 en respuesta a ka sr.
@mkorobeinik1

thank you very much for info..

have a nice weekend..
sinu
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39