Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Beschäftigung Erlaubt_Visa Extension

Alternar
Beschäftigung Erlaubt_Visa Extension
Respuesta
28/06/11 15:44
Hallo Everyone,

Currently I am holding Beschäftigung Erlaubt visa (BE_Company Independent). My visa is going to expire in October 2011.

My question is, whether the visa extension will be done on the same day or it will take some time (if it goes to Agentur für Arebit for permission)?

Regards,
Frontpage
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Beschäftigung Erlaubt_Visa Extension
Respuesta
29/06/11 12:04 en respuesta a amu mul.
It goes to permission from Agentur für Arbeit, so apply atleast one month before expire date of your visa, also you might need your last salary slip.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
30/06/11 14:24 en respuesta a amu mul.
Unfortunately, Sarganas information is wrong.

BE residence permit means that no further approvals from AA are required. After working for about 2 yrs in Germany, they remove the so-called 'first right to work' test done by AA in order to preferably employ German/EU citizens.

Once this has been removed, you get BE. Once you have BE, you just need to go to the Ausländerbehörde and show them that you have work-contract (infact it can also be less-qualified work) and till the time you have a work to show, they are fine and extend the visa.

Several years back, I clarified this as I was still a non-German citizen
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
2/07/11 1:26 en respuesta a amu mul.
Hi Supersid,
thanks for the information. I also have BE visa now and that expires in 4 months time from now. I have also completed 5 years of work in Germany continously and now have asked for DG visa. I received a letter from Visa office to submit all typical docs. I am just waiting for my B1 certificate which will come in 2 weeks as I have given the exam. Should I wait for B1 certificate or should I apply now at Visa office. And if for a BE visa person, they do not require permision from Arbeits Amt, then can't they put the DG visa on that same day itself if all docs are in order ?

thanks
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
2/07/11 11:50 en respuesta a amu mul.
Your topic has actually nothing to do with BE. Why dont you start a new thread for it ???

The Niederlassungserlaubnis or the Daueraufenthaltserlaubnis EG need more time because an extensive security check is done (and not because of the Arbeitsagentur check). It can take 3-6 weeks for the result to come.

If they allow you, you should just file the application now so that the security check can be started. If they ask you for the language test speicially, tell them that you are awaiting the result and you would like to save time. Usually it works.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott