Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

arbeit suche visum

Alternar
arbeit suche visum
Respuesta
10/03/05 2:59
Hi,
I am about to complete my masters in 3 months. As for the new rules, I get a visa for one year to search a job in my field. Well, I have several questions regarding this:
1) How much do I need to pay for Krankenkasse (AOK ot TK)every month in this period?
2) Am I allowed to work for 90 full days or 180 half days in this period! Arbeit erlaub nis?
For example, I am working in a restuarant (part time) on 400 euro basis to make my living. Am I allowed to continue the job after my masters as a part-time till the time I find a Job in my field?
Please some one answer. I asked in ABH and the lady over their says she dont have any idea over that.

Kind regards,
Navred
0 (0 Votos)

Re: arbeit suche visum
Respuesta
10/03/05 10:14 en respuesta a navred navred.
Hi, Navred,

I cannot help you, I'm sorry!
The reason of my reply here is, that I'm impressed of the way the lady from ABH helped you: "I asked in ABH and the lady over their says she dont have any idea over that."

Now I'm impatently waiting for the reaction of DvD :-D

I wish you luck!

Regards,
Plamen
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
10/03/05 11:29 en respuesta a navred navred.
1) do not go to AOK or TK to let them know that you lose your student status. Let it go as it is now.

2)Normally you are not allowed to work during 1 year jib suche visa. But if the ABH did not change this clause of "90 days work allowed" on your visa, then you can work. In this case you are really lucky.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
10/03/05 11:36 en respuesta a navred navred.
explanation is that you can only work job for which you studied and after you get real visa for that job.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
10/03/05 17:12 en respuesta a navred navred.
Thanks for your reply.
You meam to say that as long as do not go to ABH and say that I have got my masters certificate , I will stay on the student visa.
For example, I have my student visa till september 2005. I will get my certificate in May 2005. If I do not inform to AOk and ABH about my course completion , it would nt be any problem!

I will go in September 2005 to ABH with my certificate and ask for the Arbeit suche visa. till then I can stay on the student visa avialing all the previallages of the student.

NAvred
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
11/03/05 9:31 en respuesta a navred navred.
if you get certificate in May, it's sure that you are enrolled with the university in the summer semester which lasts until September. And a university does not force to exmatriculate in the current semester when you are ematriculated. You student status is valid until September anyway. And if you do not enrol for the winter semester, you are stedent-status-less from October. Do not get tensend unnecessarily, the rules are there.

regards,

mk
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3