Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Bringing parents to German

Alternar
Bringing parents to German
Respuesta
14/11/05 2:25
Hello All,

I have lost my job and I'm receiving Arbeitlosengeld from Arbietsamt. Is it possible that I can invite my parent to visit Germany ? If yes, Can anyone tell me the procedure ?

Thank you in Advance !

Lustig
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Bringing parents to German
Respuesta
14/11/05 10:41 en respuesta a Sunil Survaiya.
forget parrents.
tell us what visa do you have. if you are arbeitslos your visa could even be invalid. in that case you can only invite your self out of Deutschland.

So what exactly is written in your pass?
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
14/11/05 12:07 en respuesta a Sunil Survaiya.
DvD, didn't you recognise he is already receiving AGeld? How do you think his visa is not valid?

Lustig, AFAIK, it is not possible to invite your parents in your case but you can try it out at Buergeramt asking them if it works if you can show enough funds from your bank. The next possibilty is to ask your parents apply for tourist visa through an agent in your home country and I am quiet sure that should be easy.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
14/11/05 12:16 en respuesta a Sunil Survaiya.
"DvD, didn't you recognise he is already receiving AGeld? How do you think his visa is not valid?"

it is quite possible. some AA Beamte has no clue about GC and visa. that is job of ABH (even there it can hapend that someone has no clue).
BTW i also had ALG and none at AA asked me is my visa valid or looked at my pass.

So trust me. It is very smart to check your pass first. and second forget parrents because you have to go to ABH for that. and that means they will ask you to show 3 last salaries to see if you can support them. so they will see that you have no job and they could even take your valid visa away.
REMEMBER GC VISA IS BY LAW INVALID WITHOUT JOB. even if it is unbinded to company.
when I was without job I didn't even drive in the street where ABH is and I certainly did not go inside.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
14/11/05 12:58 en respuesta a Sunil Survaiya.
it is quite possible. some AA Beamter has no clue about GC and visa. that is job of ABH (even there it can hapend that someone has no clue)., so true.

BTW i also had ALG and none at AA asked me is my visa valid or looked at my pass, true, I even was offered things that couldn't have been normally possible with my visa when I was unemployed last year. I think that's why they really tried to tie the work between ABH and AA.

So trust me. It is very smart to check your pass first, quite right.

and second forget parrents because you have to go to ABH for that. and that means they will ask you to show 3 last salaries to see if you can support them. so they will see that you have no job and they could even take your valid visa away., yes, you won't be able to invite them and anyway, when you fill the Verplichtungserklärung, on the last page of the form, you have to specify if you receive money from the State of not, as soon as you cross the yes box, you just throw your chances of inviting them away.

D.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
14/11/05 15:29 en respuesta a Sunil Survaiya.
I guess lustig can bring his parents in two other possible ways:

1. Some other friend/relative in Germany can sign the Ver.Erklärung

or

2. His parents show some Hotel/Ferienwohnung Reservation in Germany, alongwith proof of sufficient funds to the German Consulate in their native country and apply as tourists who dont have anyone in Germany.

-Fred
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
14/11/05 15:37 en respuesta a Sunil Survaiya.
@Fred

On the second proposal.

Lustig's parents filling the forms and passing the interview:

- Beamter: "Do you have any parent or relative in Germany?"
- L's Parents: "no"
- Beamter: "Yes but our records show you have a son there, at least, this person in Germany listed you as his parents when filling the form when he came here a couple of years ago, his name is Lustig. Never heard of him?"
- L's Parents: "well..."

And then they've screwed any chance of getting a visa becanse have lied on the form filling.

Take care, I dunno how the people from the Embassy are in your country, but in mind, they check every single piece of info you give them, and they really take time for that.

So first proposal is better, as I've done that to help friends and get invitation for people I never had relationship with. But also in that case, it will look quite suspicious that they are invited by someone else when they have family here.

D.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
14/11/05 18:10 en respuesta a Sunil Survaiya.
Thank you, everyone for the information !!!

I will ask my parent to get visitor visa and visit me !

Regards,

lustig
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
16/11/05 11:00 en respuesta a Sunil Survaiya.
@lustig
so you are quite sure your visa is valid and you don't even want to share it with us.

Very nice behaviour. Asking for help and not even being willing to provide info that's neccesary to determine the datails of your case.

answers on this topic are there to help you. REMEMBER?

it would be nice to show litle bit colaboration!!!
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott