Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Niederlassungserlaubnis related query.

Alternar
Niederlassungserlaubnis related query.
Respuesta
21/11/09 23:26
Hello,

I will be completing 5 years in Germany and plan to apply for Niederlassungserlaubnis. Kindly could anyone let me know of the following:

1. If I return back to my original country after getting my Niederlassungserlaubnis then also can I get back my pension money after 2 years ?

2. If I continue living in Germany and plan to resign from my current job then will I get unemployment money ?

3. Where can I see all the advantages of getting a Niederlassungserlaubnis ?

Thanks,
Vishal.
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Niederlassungserlaubnis related query.
Respuesta
22/11/09 14:21 en respuesta a Vishal Trivedi.
1. If I return back to my original country after getting my Niederlassungserlaubnis then also can I get back my pension money after 2 years ?

-- Yes, provided you return to a country not in the pension co-operation list with germany.

2. If I continue living in Germany and plan to resign from my current job then will I get unemployment money ?
-- Not immediatly if you resign yourself, in this case you have to wait for three months.

3. Where can I see all the advantages of getting a Niederlassungserlaubnis ?
-- I dont know, Just do it!! and see yourself
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
22/11/09 15:28 en respuesta a Vishal Trivedi.
Thanks a lot for the reply. This helps.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
26/11/09 19:10 en respuesta a Vishal Trivedi.
1. See this link:
http://www.deutsche-rentenversicherung.de/nn_96726/SharedDocs/en/Navigation/03__Leistungen/03__Beitragserstattung__node.html__nnn=true

2. You will get a sperre if you quit, that means i.e. if you are entitled to 12 months you might get only 9.

3. Search the forum, but basically the NE allows you to choose your employer and don't have to go back to the ABH except to transfer the NE from passport to passport. However, if you leave the EU for more than a year you will loose your NE.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott