Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

indian married with german

Alternar
indian married with german
Respuesta
20/02/12 10:37
i have a son born in india for indian . and i was married to a german before 17 years and i have daughter for german. but i was too late to settle in germany 2011 now my daughter is 12 and my son is 22 years old. now i am not able to bring him inside the germany because he need the sponsership. we are under the government suport. no job to me as well as my husband.. can any one advice how to proceed.
0 (0 Votos)

Re: indian married with german
Respuesta
23/02/12 10:10 en respuesta a nirmala.ober ober.
no chance!
0 (0 Votos)

Re: indian married with german
Respuesta
23/02/12 11:21 en respuesta a nirmala.ober ober.
For visit visa 3 months,you can send a letter to your son and ask him to approach the nearest german embassy in inida. if you are a german citizen then there is no need to send verpflichtungserklärung document but your son has to declare some money in the account if embassy request, normally for german citizens verpflichtungserklärung is not mandatory but you son has to show the birth certificate mentioning the relation with you.

If your son apply for child reunion visa, its your indian husband has to agree, but there is lots of formalities here you may get stuck up, you have to show your income.

i hope better your son can apply for some educational courses in germany which are available with scholorship and not much expense...
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott