Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Marrying in India

Alternar
Marrying in India
Respuesta
22/02/12 14:13
Hello,
I have applied for the German passport and hope to get in August. While applying for the German passport I wrote my status as single. Meanwhile I am going to India in June and will be marrying there. If you please advice me on the following situatuions. Should I marry there in June while I will have the Indian passport or should I wait till I get the German passport and OCI and then marry. In which case there will be less formalities and to bring my future wife here
Thanks in advance
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Marrying in India
Respuesta
25/02/12 18:37 en respuesta a Rahul Kumar.
marring in india is most safe and good with the future investment and tax laws in germany is all ridged. as because i faced the same not a problem with ur singel pass port. and only after ur marriage you can get oci.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott