Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Visa to travel in Italy

Alternar
Visa to travel in Italy
Respuesta
16/11/05 21:59
I am gc holder here in Germany. I would like to go to Italy with my spouse. Do we need to take visa to visit Italy? If yes can anybody tell me right procedure to follow to get it. Thanks in advance.
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Visa to travel in Italy
Respuesta
17/11/05 1:16 en respuesta a Harish Patil.
Ever heard of the Schengen space? Looks like no, then google it and find out what it is.

D.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
17/11/05 1:47 en respuesta a Harish Patil.
@hatemml

People with German residance premit are allowed to travel to all Schengen countries and Italy is one of them. Since you are a GC , you must be having a valid German residence permit.

If your spouse is also a resident here then the same rule applies.

If you spouse is here on a visiting visa , then you have to check your spouse´s visa to see if it is valid for Schengen states. If not, a visa will be needed for travelling to Italy . If the visa is a single entry one for Deutschland, then no re-entry is legally possible(for example , after visiting Italy)

Hope this helps.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
17/11/05 21:08 en respuesta a Harish Patil.
krieger, NoBody thank you very much.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18