Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Final green card for me and wife / visa type C

Alternar
hello folks.
i recieved the initial preliminary green card approval back in october(my employer had applied for it), then applied for an entry visa from pakistan which i received and arrived in germany in mid december.
i have started working now and have to go for my registration, and ultimately get this residense / green card in the next couple of weeks. that seems smooth.
now, my wife applied for a visa from US, and she has received a three week visit visa.

Can she come here, and accompany me to the residense office here, AND get the residense permit along with me too?

I am not sure whether she has to go back and apply at embassy or she can go with me here and we can get it togather.

Her visa type is C, which is same as mine C. The only difference is that my visa was for three months and had the IT category mentioned to allow me to do this green card follow up while i work here initially for three months.

this is important to us, as u can understand. she will have to travel back if she does not get residense permit with me AND i dont know when or after how long will she be able to get her residense permit.

justto clarify, her working here is not important, what is necessary is for her to stay legally.

Thanks a bunch guys!
MV
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Final green card for me and wife / visa type C
Respuesta
24/12/04 7:04 en respuesta a mav hussain.
Everyone entering Germany with working reasons and long stay (like GC residency) should get type D visa. The link i sent below is for Austria. But is not different for Germany also. All the GC i know until now had type D visas to enter 1st time Germany. You may be an exception, i do not know.

http://www.austria.org.tw/Tourism/schengenv.htm
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18