Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Swine flu vaccination

Alternar
Swine flu vaccination
Respuesta
5/11/09 16:47
Hi,

is there anybody in this forum took swine flu vaccination? is it free of cost (with TK). My Hausarzt dont have appointments till first week of December. But they advised me to take vaccination before 6 weeks of Travel. is there anybody knows where can i get vaccination within one week?

thank you.
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Swine flu vaccination
Respuesta
5/11/09 18:44 en respuesta a srinivas kasam.
I and my 4 yrs old son got it on Wednesday evening. We just went for a check up to my son's doctor and he gave an appointment for the whole family.

Taking it was painless but the pain appeared the next day morning and is still there. He asked whether I am right handed and gave me a shot on the left hand, but the problem is most of the time the left hand is turning the wheel when you driving, and its hell.

Also my Son got fever and it lasted for 2 hrs but other wise he is normal today. But some time he complains of the pain on the hand.

May be contact a child doctor if they have a free slot. They are grouping some people and giving it one time.

But before you get any help, you should mention in which city/ town you are. My experience is from Munich.

I have public insurance and they did not charge me anything extra.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
6/11/09 13:37 en respuesta a srinivas kasam.
I don't know it is now safe to use Swine-flu aid here in Germany right now. As it was written in German newspaper that they are still investigating till Mid.oct this vaccine in group of 1000 persons. They have found some cancerous cells in this vaccine. Not sure is it ok to go ahead or not yet ....?

http://www.bild.de/BILD/news/bild-english/world-news/2009/08/07/swine-flu-health-expert-warning/does-virus-vaccine-increase-risk-of-cancer.html
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
6/11/09 15:40 en respuesta a srinivas kasam.
I have similar experience as jackal.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18