Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

eligibility of master's programme

Alternar
eligibility of master's programme
Respuesta
7/02/08 20:33
hello everybody,

My Question is not related to visa query,however I still appreciate if somebody can help me on the below issue as i m running out of time for my course deadline.please ignore if I am on wrong forum.

I stay in frankfurt and come from India,I wanted to know if anybody doing master's in Germany as I have applied to one of the university here at frankfurt and got rejected on the basis of my bachelor's bec they wanted 4 years of study in Bachelor's.I have tried to convince them that in India normally Bachelor's are of 3 years except Engineering.I have done my Bachelor's in Commerce and want to persue my Master's in Finance.

kindly advise me on this if somebody is doing master's or know any University in frankfurt which accepts 3 years Bachelor Programme.

thanks in advance for your advise.
0 (0 Votos)

Re: eligibility of master's programme
Respuesta
8/02/08 0:41 en respuesta a ashu singh.
Contact the AkademischeAuslandsamt (Students Foreign Office) in any university.

They can compare your 3 years Indian degree to that of German program. There are some rules and regulations.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott