Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

change of university in germany

Alternar
change of university in germany
Respuesta
3/01/05 20:08
Dear Sir, I am a student in germany but i have admission in some better courses in different german universities. so I want to change my university, Please guide me that I can change and for how much times the change of university is allowed for a student. Is there any specification that a student can change university for once or for two or three times only.
0 (0 Votos)

Re: change of university in germany
Respuesta
3/01/05 22:05 en respuesta a nadeem anwar.
I think you can change uni as much times as you want without restrictions.
Restrictions are only possible on whole studium time.
And of course if you sudy too long than studium is not for free any more (Studiengebühren)
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
4/01/05 15:03 en respuesta a nadeem anwar.
yes, DVD is correct! You can change universities as many times as you want. But you may have to ( not always) pay some fee if you prolong your Master study more than 7 semesters.

regards,

mk
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
9/12/11 21:29 en respuesta a nadeem anwar.
dear mk thanks for ur suppoertive reply.

well do you have any link or do you know any rule where it is written. I already did lot of research on internet and everywhere i found that it is required. But in my case when i changed i did not asked or inform ABH and when now i have to extend my visa i have to be prepare for their answers if they ask me anything. But i think its not a problem because in do not have any scholorship so i am free. My family supports my studies completely and if they did not ask so why the others..
please share more info and give me some relaxing answers.
thnx
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18