Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

I am German citizen (unemployed) : Schengen Visa for mother-in-law

Alternar
Hai,
I  am a German citizen and my wife is indian.

i want to invite my mother in law for this aug 2015 according to schengen visa procedure, but as i went to stadtamt for my verflihtungserklärung she give me 3 types of option as am since 2 months unemployed.

1) verflichtunserklärung accroding to past 3 months salary slips
2) verflichtunserklarung according to past 3 months salary slips + 1900€ in cash to be blocked for 3 months visa.
3) verflichtunserklarung bonafida which i was also not totally clear about it , but she mentioned this she can provide me as i am currently unemployed.

Quesion,
Now can i apply schengen visa for my mother-in-law with the verflichtserklarung bonafida?
Is their any other option where where i can assure them by blocking1900€ on her stay in 3 months visa

please guide me with this pocedure

regards
kumar
0 (0 Votos)

RE: I am German citizen (unemployed) : Schengen Visa for mother-in-law
Respuesta
18/05/15 23:35 en respuesta a kumar.
Bona-fide is a latin term.
Please check the following similar discussion at Info4Alien.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
20/05/15 0:28 en respuesta a klenze17 holmenkollen.
Klenze thank you for the reply , well if i remember correctly it it  called

3) verflichtunserklarung with out Bonitatsprufung-
      - since i am unemployed i can't provide stadtamt my actual 3 months salary slips as a financial  support.
      - Since i am unemployed the stadtamt does't want to take 1900euros/3 months as a financial backup to provided VE with full financial support for my mother in law visa process

* all that stadtamt mentioned is they can provided me VE (with out bonitatsprufung) without any guarantee about my financial support to my mother-in-law during her stay in germany, where my mother-in-law alone has to take care about her financial support while applying schengen visa.
0 (0 Votos)

visum
Respuesta
21/05/15 11:21 en respuesta a kumar.
You have written the answer to your question you are waiting for: Your income is not enough so the person who should get the visa needs an invitation based on his/her income.

Invitation letter for a Schengen visa requires that a person cannot be given by the inviter if he falls into following categories (from the page Alien Office of Hamburg federal state) :
Eine Verpflichtungserklärung kann nicht von folgenden Personen abgegeben werden:
Empfänger von Leistungen nach dem AsylbLG, dem SGB II , dem SGB XII
 oder ein Stipendium erhalten. Auch nicht von Ausländern, wenn sie
folgendes besitzen: Duldung, Fiktionsbescheinigung,
Aufenthaltsgestattung, Visum nach dem Aufenthaltsgesetz oder dem
Visakodex, kurzfristige Aufenthaltserlaubnisse.
means, people having following conditions cannot invite others to Germany:
  • asylum visa
  • SGB II - a.k.a. ALG-II or Hartz-IV
  • SGB XII - a.k.a. Sozialhilfe
  • all other people having temporary residence permits
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124