Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Visa Question---Urgent--Please

Alternar
Visa Question---Urgent--Please
Respuesta
12/09/05 15:56
Hi All,

My case is following:

From November 2003 to September 2005 I had a limited contract with company and so I got the limited work permit till September 2005 (though without company name on it)

From October 1, 2005 I have unlimited contract with a new company but ABH is going to extend my visa only for one year and with the company name on it. I requested them to wait till I clarify my situation with the employer. Can any one tell me under what law they are giving my only one year permit, though I have unlimited contract with the company. They told me AA allowed to issue this visa only for one year.

Is there anything I can do? Just to mention I already paid rente from 2002 to 2003 as student (but they said it does not count).

I am looking forward for your urgent help...

Regards

Nanda
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Visa Question---Urgent--Please
Respuesta
13/09/05 2:57 en respuesta a nanda nanda.
Not 'bindet' visum you can only receive after 4 years working in Germany and it is totly irrelevan if you have unlimited or limited contract with your employer and only then the ABH can not make job cheking.Even then can happened to have problems with issuing an BE i.e not bindet visum and permit for any kind of job.
This happend to some people (I am the one also and I gave up).
You prevous visum was issued accoring the old law and even then you visum (beside that, that is not written in the pass) is bindet to your comapny couse your work permit is valid in firma XYZ and without it you loose and your work permit and your residence visum.
What you got, in my opinion, is correct couse you do not have more then 4 years working in Germany and you can not do nothing.
Having unlimited work contract is + for you couse will give you security that after that 1 year work permit you can get easaly next one.
Only after those 4 years you can search 'not bindet visum' but valid 5 years and after 5 years NE - unlimited
I think I have expalin as well as I know.
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Visa Question---Urgent--Please
Respuesta
13/09/05 16:27 en respuesta a nanda nanda.
It seems like living in Germany is becoming more tough with the passage of time. When I came to Germany it was all so easy (concerning to these work permits). Even after putting so much efforts in last over three years "just for integration", learning German, making so much compromises at the work place (because of week skills of German language), and even with all excellent education and skills..its seems like I have invested my energies in the wrong direction. I mean after visiting so many times ABH and waiting so long, it seems like they have done favor issuing me aufenhalterlaubnis..of course it is :-))

Anyway I am gonna serioulsy think some other options in next year...but then thoughts come again to mind..it would be a new start..from zero clock in some other country...
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott