Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Help needed regarding Taxconsultent

Help needed regarding Taxconsultent
Respuesta
9/06/06 19:15
Hi,
I got following mail from my earlier tax consultant.
He told that time that he will charge me around €300.
After 2 months I again contacted him and asked how much returns I can expect
He told me that He needs to see all my documents so I scanned documents and send to him by email.
Now he prepared the documents and posted it to me (not on my request) for signing
Now after around 2 Weeks I got Invoice to pay 580 euros.
I replied to mail saying that I am not interested in filing tax with your firm since it is too costly for me and I got followinh mail:

I haven't signed the returns or any document (power of attorney)
I already filed the tax returns in €100 with some other consultent.

Please Advice me what action I should take in this regards
What I should reply to this mail?

Appreciate your help in this regards

Mail:
Thank you for your E-mail.

After you provided the relevant tax returns to us we prepared your income tax return 2005 upon your request. The tax return was delivered on May 12, 2005. After finalising our work on May 16 you indicated that the expected fee of € 500 plus German VAT will not be accepted. This protest after receiving the output of our work can unfortunately not be accepted by us.

Please note, that we already offered you special rate of € 500 plus VAT. Following German law in case a special rate is not accepted or agreed the so called "Steuerberatergebührenverordnung" will be applicable. The "Steuerberatergebührenverordnung" is a German law determining the fees for tax consulting services in case a specefic fee agreement had not been made. Following the "Steuerberatergebührenverordnung" a fee of approximately € 700 plus VAT can be charged by us.

In case you do not accept our invoice please sent us the invoice back and we will issue a new invoice following the "Steuerberatergebührenverordnung".

As our fee falls due immediately after issuing the invoice we expect your payment until end of next week on our account. If we will not receive either the original invoice sent to you or the amount of € 580 on our account until Friday nex week we will start a formalised reminder process. To avoid furhter cost we recommend to pay in due time.

Please feel free to contact an other tax advisor for the tax filing for 2006.

Kind regards
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18