Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Switching job and some questions

Switching job and some questions
Respuesta
12/01/05 23:49
I am currently on a Green Card job. I was looking for a new job since some months and finally have got the offer.
I have some doubts about switching the job on Green Card work permit. I will be thankful to you all for sharing
your own experiences.

1) First of all is there any legal obligation after signing the contract with new company that I must join? or I can refuse
joining after signing the contract?

2) After informing my current employer about my intentions to leave, should I inform arbeitsamt as well?

3) When should be the new residence permit and work permit be issued? after joining the new company or just few weeks before joining?

4) I have unlimited contract (means only the starting date mentioned and no end date). My employer has informed me that the
authorities only issue a residence permit till the validity of passport (which is seven more months in my case). Is this
the normal way? So it means when I get the new passport I will get the residence permit only for few months?

Looking forward for your suggestinos !

Nanda
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3