Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Actual start is...?

Alternar
Actual start is...?
Respuesta
28/12/04 2:42
Hi everyone,

I have one question regarding new law for GC holders - I've already searched through the forum, but I haven't found any similar info. So, we all know that a proud GC holder needs 5 years of employment as a requirement to apply for Niederlassungserlaubnis and unlimited work permit. But, what date is actually taken as a start of this period?

Let me be more specific. I've done some work for a German company from a remote location. They have offered me a permanent position and I arrived in summer 2000. But, all of these documents have totally different dates imprinted (with a span of a few months). So, which date does count as a start date? The starting date from my Arbeitsvertrag, the day I entered the German soil, the date from my first Gehaltsabrechnung (means that I also payed Steuer from that day), the date from my first Arbeitserlaubnis, or some other day?

As I already said, all of these 'amts' finished the documents with different pace, so there is a few months difference between the first document and the last one I obtained. Unfortunately, it seems that my company is heading towards bankruptcy so a few months mean something here.
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Actual start is...?
Respuesta
28/12/04 12:44 en respuesta a Miodrag Vidanovic.
Starting date of your visa is the only important date.
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Actual start is...?
Respuesta
28/12/04 13:30 en respuesta a Miodrag Vidanovic.
i think the first issuance date of Aufenthaltserlaubnis should be regarded for the issues...
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott