Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Is it necessary to go for German intensive course to get residence permit a

Alternar
My wife came here on family reunion visa on February. She applied for residence permit. Yesterday I got information from the German foreign office that my wife residence permit will be given but she has to do German integration course? The German Foreign office said they might issue my wife residence permits for one year then we have to prove that she did such a course to get further extension.
Did anyone have same situation? Is there any online document where I can see such law? I have been looking for German integration courses and it seems it full time course around 6 months. Is it necessary to have such course? Or normal German language course is sufficient? I will appreciate all of your suggestions.

Thanks,
Raj.
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Is it necessary to go for German intensive course to get residence perm
Respuesta
6/04/06 11:50 en respuesta a raj aryan.
she will need course anyway for PR so why not do it now? do you have PR?

I did not need course for PR because I came before 1.1.05.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
6/04/06 16:51 en respuesta a raj aryan.
If the aim is to get long-term residence permit, passing the integration course is an easy way to show profficiency in German language AND culture/politics/social issues.

Normal german course will teach you how to communicate, however, very likely an interview with Beamter will take place to test how good is the results of the "non-standardized" normal german course.

Hope this helps.

JIM
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
6/04/06 16:56 en respuesta a raj aryan.
Yes, it is very much required. The course covers 600 hours of language and 30 hours of culture. I've just joined it a few days back. The 'Zertificate Deutsch' needs to be produced when you go for your visa extension. Needless to say it is extremely useful. I believe it is a very good idea that it is mandatory as it helps one integrate better.

Joshua
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
7/04/06 20:05 en respuesta a raj aryan.
600 hours ?.. How much does it cost then ?
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
7/04/06 22:55 en respuesta a raj aryan.
1€ per hour.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
7/04/06 23:00 en respuesta a raj aryan.
That's pretty good price emoticon Who organizes these courses ? How many hours per day/week? Can anybody attend?
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
8/04/06 16:23 en respuesta a raj aryan.
www.vhs.de
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124