Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Marring to my German girlfriend in India

Alternar
How should I start it actually rightnow I am living in india and wants to marry to my German girlfriend I know there are lot of problems in germany if we plan to marry there and my visa is already rejected for 3 times(student purpose)I just want to get the legal advise that if I
marry her in india duriung her stay then can I go with her to germany on visitor visa i know spouse visa need more time.Also is there any possiblity that process of spouse visa can be speedup thru any means? as we dont want to stay apart for a period of 6 months also i want to know one thing that currently my gerlfriend is studing there not earning.will it creat problem if she apply for me the spouse visa after marring in india? Is it necessary that she need to have a permanent source of income in germany before applying for Spouse visa for me?What are the documents other than the marriage certificate is requied to be submitetd to the Indien Embassy?
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Marring to my German girlfriend in India
Respuesta
3/06/05 13:47 en respuesta a Max max.
i want to know one thing that currently my gerlfriend is studing there not earning.will it creat problem if she apply for me the spouse visa after marring in india?

->Yes it will, in order to bring her spouse in Germany she needs to show proof of adequate accomodation and stable means of livelihood. Unless her parents are willing to sponsor accomodation/livelihood. Who says importing son-in-law is cheap :-)

Is it necessary that she need to have a permanent source of income in germany before applying for Spouse visa for me?

-> Yes, either that or sponsorship.

What are the documents other than the marriage certificate is requied to be submitetd to the Indien Embassy?

-> You mean German Embassy? Just documental proof of above mentioned things.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
3/06/05 14:11 en respuesta a Max max.
@Akshay,

I think you have misundestood, Deathinc will marry a German citizen so his german wife doesnt need any source of income to invite her husband. deathinc should apply for a Family reuion visa

@deathinc,

Your German wife needs no income source to call you to germany as she is a Legal German citizen and it is considering that she has a home addres in germany, she just needs to prrove her marriage and then you get a family reunion visa. You cannot come her on visit visa and change into reunion. You need to wait for a couple of months to get your visa cleared. Hope you got my point!!

Regards
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
3/06/05 14:41 en respuesta a Max max.
@Rajesh

I guess you have a point. But according to new law secure livelihood is prerequisite for Aufenthaltstitel.

http://www.aufenthaltstitel.de/aufenthaltsg.html#5

Let me know what do you think.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
3/06/05 17:31 en respuesta a Max max.
@ Akshay,

§ 28 Familiennachzug zu Deutschen is the right law para for the case which we are disucssing here. according to §28 if someone marries to a German, he/she gets a Resident permit for 3 years and then he can apply for NE(if he/she still prooves that the marriage is not broken). It doesnt say for anything about finiancial gurantee.

Wish you a good weekend

Regards
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
3/06/05 17:38 en respuesta a Max max.
@ Akshay,

You might be correct as he/she needs to partially fullfill §5 but i think there is absolutely no hurdle in bringing the spouse of a German Citizen as long as they have some address in Germany and in the case if the German spouse is a student, he /she gets some money from the state or do part time job so it is a king a security and logically, Husband-wife cannot live seperately especially in a free world.

Regards
Rajesh
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Marring to my GF, I am confused tell what i do finally
Respuesta
3/06/05 19:20 en respuesta a Max max.
Thanks for the suggestions but i am confused now please tell me what should i do finally,should i call her for marriage or drop the idea till she get some job(but that will take one more year and who know what happen after this long saperation) as my passport got stamped 3 times earlier so i dont want to take any risk rightnow.
Also is it true that i get all the processing get done in 2 months??will they give some preferance if one of the person is german?Also i want to know wether my qualification will give me some upper edge i can speak german and have proof of my german skills.And working in india as engineer.Actually Ambassy Already know my history.Will they doubt on me that I am a desperate Visitor who want to go to germany for settlement? coz earlier reason was study now marriage.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
4/06/05 16:44 en respuesta a Max max.
hai to marry a german girl in Germany requires these procedures,
1. You should make a unmarried certificate in india from your local government office to give as a proof that you are not married.
2. Your German Girl friend should send a request letter authorised by Germany Registration Office, and with your Unmarried certificate and Request letter you should get a family visa form from the embassy and apply for that.
3.Once you applied it will take maximum 3 months to get 3 day visa provided you meet all the requriment they have asked for.

this is part 1 of the procedure.

now part 2.
1.with the 3 day visa you have to come to germany and with the help of your Girl friend you have to register where you are going to live in germany and after that you will be provided 3 months visa.
2.Then you have to take your girl friend to the registration office and do a formal visit.

2. after this get confirmed you will get registration in 3 to 6 months time.After that u will be given 3 years limited resident visa.

Things which are important
1.your spouse should have minimum of atleast 800 Euros income.
2. she should have a house registered to accomadate you when you come here.

I hope these things will help you.
regards
vimal
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
4/06/05 22:20 en respuesta a Max max.
U didnt understand me. I am not planing to marry her in Deutchland because i am sure these stupid officials will creat problem thats why marry only in india and after i married to her in india will she need the job so that i can apply for spouse visa.Rightnow she is studing in uni.also is it there in law that unemployed germans after marry to forigner cannot live together in germany???????????????
I am confused that should i call her for marriage or not coz i dont want to stay in indien while my wife is in deutschland
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
5/06/05 15:33 en respuesta a Max max.
@deathinc

I dont quite understand what seems to be the priority here. Getting married to your offshore romance or getting yourself offshore on wings of romance?
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
5/06/05 19:08 en respuesta a Max max.
priority is to getting there with marriage but marrying with my girlfriend who i love,mean also i dont want to break the marriage after 3 years in the germany do u understand my point.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott