Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

Start Up - Crash Course!

Alternar
Start Up - Crash Course!
Respuesta
27/10/05 16:03
Start Up Successfully! Crash Course

On the 3rd of December trust7 offers a crash course for people, who are planning to start up their own business. Even this course is specially structured for foreigners living in Germany, it has plenty usefull and essential information for all founders of new businesses.

Time: 11.00 AM to 6.00 PM
Speaker:

1. Katja Ponert, Lawyer from VPMK Berlin, specialized in Alien Law

2. Ulrich Wiese, Tax Consultant, Berlin

3. Detlef von Hellfeld, Manager, Consultant, Trust7 Limited

Charge: 149,- Euro, tax included

You will get information about the different legal forms of companies, about the rules of registration, about necessary permissions, visa and how to get them. About taxes and regulations and many more usefull tips.

This course is not only for people with ‘Erwerbstätigkeit gestattet’ or ‘Niederlassungserlaubnis’, because there are also possibilities to get a selfdependant permit for other foreigners.

Even if you just started to think about becoming your ‘own boss’, the course will help you to do the right thing! Last but not least… you will meet nice people :-)

If you want to participate, just send a mail to dvh at trust7 dot com

Viele Grüsse
Detlef
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Start Up - Crash Course!
Respuesta
27/10/05 16:43 en respuesta a trust7.
Hallo Detlef,

this is a nice topic. Is this crash course offered in english or german?
I would personally prefer german.

Regards
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
27/10/05 18:05 en respuesta a trust7.
Hallo Bily,

the course will be in English and German. Since we will be a small group only, I do not see any problem in switching from English to German and back ;-)

I hope to see some of you, I am sure the information will be valuable.

Viele Grüsse
Detlef
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
5/11/05 23:35 en respuesta a trust7.
Count me in, but be ready to answer a real bunch of questions :-)

D.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
7/11/05 10:23 en respuesta a trust7.
Hi Nobody,

good news :-)

Nice to meet you soon.

I will send you a mail.

Detlef
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
7/11/05 12:56 en respuesta a trust7.
At the very point that I am at this moment, could you please add some topics regarding the Business Plan and all going around plus the different kind of Finanzierung one can have?

I'm in one of the most important turning point of my life as this meeting will be one which will make me decide for opening the company I want to in mid-next year.

D.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
7/11/05 13:04 en respuesta a trust7.
Hi Nobody,

all these points will be included, as well as an objective assessment of your business idea.

Please give me some time before I send you the confirmation mail with details. I am more than busy at the moment.

Thanks
Detlef
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
7/11/05 15:04 en respuesta a trust7.
Hi Nobody,

I just failed to send you a mail. I do not have your new mail address. Would you send it to me?

Thanks
Detlef
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
7/11/05 16:36 en respuesta a trust7.
I think you sent to the old company one :-) just send it to daolwin at hotmail dot com, I will surely get it, even if I switch company again ;-)

D.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
7/11/05 16:52 en respuesta a trust7.
joop!

You are right and now I did sent it to the old and new address!

Ciao
Detlef
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
7/11/05 17:00 en respuesta a trust7.
Just got and read it, thanks.

D.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
8/11/05 10:44 en respuesta a trust7.
Hello Mr. Detlaf,

Thanks for this great offer!
From my side it is some how difficult to attend it personly (distance, time,...) but it will be actually very interesting for me to be able to have it documented or as a sort of electronic forms ( Audio, vidio, ...)! aren't you planning to do it?
how expensive could it be then?

Best wishes
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
8/11/05 11:58 en respuesta a trust7.
Hi Detlef thank you for all the infos and the grooming of entrepreneurship in GCs,

You said that:

"This course is not only for people with ‘Erwerbstätigkeit gestattet’ or ‘Niederlassungserlaubnis’, because there are also possibilities to get a selfdependant permit for other foreigners."

1)Does it mean a IT professional who is in germany with a work permit (1 or 2 years) can also start his own company.Ofcourse he doesnt have 1 million euros to invest.

2)Can he also start a UK LTD company in UK.
( means a IT professional working in germany with a work permit 1 or 2 years.)

If any of the answer is yes then I want to attend this course to know more about the formalities.

MFG
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
8/11/05 12:09 en respuesta a trust7.
Hi Nomad,

the answers for both questions are: YES

It is possible and in the course you will learn how.

Please send me a mail if you want to join.

Viele Grüsse
Detlef
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
9/11/05 16:25 en respuesta a trust7.
Hi Detlef,

I am new to this forum and i am interested in the crash course for start ups provided i am eligible for forming a company here.
Right now i am on a spouse visa with the text " Selbständige Erwerbstätigkeit oder vergeleichbare unselbständige Erwerbständigkeit nicht gestattet "

I am here since two and a half years. My last enquiry,a couple of months back, with Auslanderamt regarding doing any gainful employment resulted in a negative reply.
please tell if iam eligible.

warm regards,
Sejoka
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
10/11/05 18:52 en respuesta a trust7.
Hi,

what is written in your visa means, that you are not allowed to work independently.

But you can try to get a permission or you can try other ways. We will speak about this in our course.

Best regards
Detlef
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3