Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Help for a Job change in a complicated situation

Hi All,
I am a non EU national working in Germany from March 2006 as a software engineer. I completed my probation and a permanent employee in place X in company A.Our company acquired another company and I got a transfer to this sister company B as a permanent employee in place Y. That means the current work contract ends by 12th of October 2006 and the new work contract starts from 13th of October 2006.

Meanwhile I got an offer from another company C in place Y and I really like to join them. Please help me to find answers to these questions.

1. If I start processing for the new company C then my contract with the transferred company will end as soon as they contact AB for new work permit thereby making my stay illegal in Germany after 13th of Oct. So my question is if I apply for the new work permit before 12th October, Can I stay in Germany till the new work permit comes as it takes 4-6 weeks.

2. Since I signed for the contract starting from 13th of October will it be a problem if I inform them that I want to resign before 13th(resignation period is 6 weeks to the end of quarter ).

Thank you very much for your help in advance,

Regards,
MN.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7