Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

2 work permit application at same time in Germany

Alternar
Hello All ,
In Germany -
If I have applied for my current work permit extension with current employer , Then ---
Can I apply at the same time for my new work permit with the new offer which I have received from new employer?
0 (0 Votos)

Re: 2 work permit application at same time in Germany
Respuesta
3/01/10 2:40 en respuesta a Rohit Deshmukh.
Hi,

I had almost the same situation in 2006. In my opinion:
- you can not get 2 work permits (if they are company bound)
- either you can get the first and then apply for 2nd but after you get 2nd, the first one will be cancelled.
- or you can cancel your current application for workpermint for 1st company and then apply for 2nd one.

-Tony
0 (0 Votos)

Re: 2 work permit application at same time in Germany
Respuesta
4/02/10 16:13 en respuesta a Rohit Deshmukh.
Hi,

I am facing a same kind of problem you mentioned.
I already have a work permit for an internship in Germany. I do not want to pursue that internship as I have a better offer from another employer in Germany.

Could you please let me know if it is necessary to cancel the first work permit before obtaining the second one?

I no longer need my first work permit. I have not even started working for my first employer. So, can I directly for the second one without sending an application for cancellation of first one OR will it be canceled automatically?

Thanks in advance!

Kannu Mehta
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3